Yes I know that this could be considered a few days late but not in my house. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow. Working in retail means occasional rescheduling of some celebrations 😉 so tonight I’m getting the early stuff made. The stuffing is all put together – to be baked tomorrow and the apple pies are in the oven so I’m in a bit of a holding pattern for another 40 minutes. Give or take.
While I sit here waiting on the yummy smells to really start 😉 I’m thinking about what is truly important to me. Here is a short list……
1) my kids. They are the reason I breath. The reason I can get up out of bed and keep going. Yes I know that they are getting older and acquiring their own lives but I still see them as my babies. ❤
2) Mr. Picky. Yes I call my boyfriend that. And yes to his face. LOL. I love him almost as much as my kids even when we don't agree. 😉
3) My 4 legged kids. 2 puppies, 3 cats. 1 grand-puppy. They are my snugly babies (AKA my living blanket)
4) Other family and friends.
5) The roof over my head. There are so many who don't have one.
So there is my basic list….. I hope that you have a list that is at least as long and longer.