I said I would write something everyday…and I’m trying….really I am. Last night we had a girls night, my daughter, my cousin and myself. A little wine, ok a lot of wine but that’s another topic…hot tub and face masks.
Here is what was expected: absolutely Nothing! No important conversations. No stress. Exactly what we need sometimes….probably more often than we get it. But I guess that is life right? It’s the little escapes that keep us going…squeezed in where we can slip them. And whether its a few minutes, hours, day or days; its amazing how we feel after giving ourselves permission to let go.
This is an old rant…No nothing happened today to bring it on I’m just sitting here lost in my own mind.
Okay. So. I’ve always been a person of few words. I say what I mean and leave it at that. Why does it seem that people always expect, almost insist, that there should be some underlining meaning or something more that needs said? I’m not that complicated. Really I’m not.
So yes I know that this has no relevant meaning to anything at this moment but I said I was going to write more and I didn’t have any idea what to write so…. here it is….
So. It is said that it takes 21 grueling days to create a new habit. Well it just so happens that there are a couple new habits I want to create.
- Eating Healthy
- Saving for a house
There are more but I think this is a good start.
So ways I’m getting started:
- Eating Healthy…I’m doing more of my own cooking and trying to take my lunch to work with me.
- Writing…I not going to count yesterday so today will be day 1 for making a post of some kind.
- Saving for a house…I have a plan to have almost enough for a down payment in the bank by July….enough to start looking anyway with a hopeful move in date of this time next year.
- Exercising…? I know how to start…I want to start…I just haven’t found the motivation yet lol
I guess that 3 out of 4 is a pretty good start. Right? Right? Maybe not but it is a start.
Any recommendations for any of the above are welcome as long as you’re not trying to sell me something or trying to get me to sell something for you. My crazy is enough for me right now 🙂
Love to all
We almost all have to go. I regularly refer to it as
hell I mean work ;). We all have similar complaints – my boss sucks; my coworkers suck; I hate my job; etc…. And yes I have those as well. I regularly talk to Lynn on my way into work (and vise versa) and our standard end tag line at the end of the call is ‘time to clock into hell.’ Yes we both hate our jobs 75% of the time. I think that’s why it’s called ‘work’ or a ‘job’ but there are things I like about my job as well.
1) my managers aren’t that bad. I understand that shit runs down hill and by the time it gets to my level it tends to be a bit runny. LOL
2) I like most of my coworkers ( most of the time) – there are even a couple I’m really really glad to have had the opportunity to meet and get to know. 🙂
3) yes I ‘work’ in retail. I get to see people in all their forms – the good, bad, ugly, and sometimes a little scary. 🙂 they are always interesting to watch and occasionally talk to.
4) (and yes I’m reaching a little on this one) I HAVE A JOB!! – I know so many people right now that don’t have one. It makes me grateful that I have some kind of income.
Until next time
P.S. I promise that this blog won't be all lists LOL